An important initiative in panel management is alerting our clients to behavioral trends such as adoption and usage of the product or service being studied, those who cease to use or use in tandem with competitive products or services, segments that exist within their panels, and other issues pertinent to every client.
We provide analytics per wave and across waves as appropriate, such as:
- Chi square for dependent observations
- CHAID for data-based segment assignment (early adopters etc)
- Segment-based survival analysis
- Regression using demographics, psychographics, normative influences etc as predictors
- Structural equation modeling with group comparisons
- Regression-based behavioral model for additional insight considers attitudes, beliefs, normative influences in formation of behavioral intention; barriers/facilitators to action (trial, usage)
- Graphical presentation for trended data
- Consideration of effects such as 'backlash' on early-adopters
- Qualitative follow-up using ethnographic tools
Our analysts are highly seasoned experts in their field so TroyResearch can handle whatever you and we believe that you need to get the most useful information from your studies.